posted by TAB @ 3:53 PM 3 comments
But... it´s the law?
"There I was completely wasting, out of work and downAll inside its so frustrating as I drift from town to townFeel as though nobody cares if I live or dieSo I might as well begin to put some action in my lifeBreakin' the law, breakin' the law...."Gravity - smavity I say. It has nothing on you!
I´m tellin´...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
But... it´s the law?
"There I was completely wasting, out of work and down
All inside its so frustrating as I drift from town to town
Feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
So I might as well begin to put some action in my life
Breakin' the law, breakin' the law...."
Gravity - smavity I say. It has nothing on you!
I´m tellin´...
Post a Comment
<< Home